All public records of the Madera County Transportation Commission (MCTC) are available for review by the public in accordance with the California Public Records Act, Section 6250 and following of the Government Code.
MCTC reserves the right to determine, to the extent and in the manner provided by law, which of its documents are not public records or which of its documents are otherwise exempt or privileged.
The following basic types of documents are considered public record:
- Minutes, Resolutions, Agreements
- Correspondence and miscellaneous public records
- Audit and financial documents
- Engineering or Planning public records
- Legal public records in possession of MCTC Legal Counsel
Legal records (subject to Attorney-Client Privilege and any other applicable provisions of the law) and Legal Public Records should be requested directly from MCTC’s Legal Counsel: Madera County Counsel, 200 West 4th Street, Suite 4, Madera, CA 93637 (559) 675-7717.
Please forward requests to Sandy Ebersole at email@example.com or by calling (559) 675-0721.